The original energy monitor showing you electricity used in the home
- Simple to set up.
• 1-2-3 easy clip installation
• Real-time energy usage
- Simple to use.
• Easy to read display
• Instant feedback
• View in numbers & colours
- Simple to save money.
• Captures energy usage
• View Historical data
• Decisions based on facts
Product Info: Wattson classic
What people are saying about Wattson Classic
- For technical and installation downloads, please visit our Support section.
More info: Wattson classic
• 1- 3 phase power compatible for home and small offices, additional 50Amp sensor clips required.
• When you purchase Wattson Classic you will be provided with a single 50Amp sensor clip. Most houses in the UK use single phase electricity and only require one clip to measure. Some premises may have three phase electricity, this is normal for houses with larger electricity loads and most businesses. To measure three phase electricity you will need to purchase 2 additional 50Amp sensor clips, available here.
• Supplied with a single power unit for the display (UK or EU available). The transmitter unit is powered by 4xAA battery (supplied) or DC Power (requires additional DC power unit)
• Software included with product to view chronological & real time data, compatible with PC operating systems Windows XP (with SP1 and SP2) and Windows Vista and Apple MAC operating system 10.4 or higher
- Materials & Dimensions
Plastic. 170 w x 104 d x 56 h mm
- Holmes. Download the free Wattson software to start recording and storing your usage data.
- Accessories are available to boost functionality of, or upgrade your Wattson Classic